If Bill is speaking at your event, you're probably gonna want to invite everybody and their cousin.... So, here's the materials you may need:
Download this photo for your promotional needs. Click on the thumbnail of the image to display the huge high resolution image. Then save that image to your computer. If you need images in a different format, please contact Terri White via e or phone.
If you're printing it in your conference information/notebook for attendees, click HERE to copy and paste the long, dry, boring version of Bill's life in a few paragraphs.
OK, so nobody wants to hear the bio read aloud. The introduction needs to be short and sweet. Click HERE for a quick intro that will make your conference attendees quiver with anticipation. Simply print the page or copy and paste it into a format of your own liking.
We’re really pretty easy…and we’ll work with whatever set up you’ve either inherited or prefer. But, if we get to put our two cents in, here’s what we prefer:
• Wireless lavaliere microphone (second choice: wireless handheld)
• LCD Projector and Screen (we'll bring our Mac laptop)
• An A/V Cart for the Projector
• If there is a podium, that it be off to one side (we don’t use ‘em)
• For all events except presentations at meal functions, we encourage you to avoid using rounds (it's always uncomfortable for someone)
And, that’s really about it. No need to separate M&Ms or have three kinds of Pepsi products backstage.