In today’s increasingly complex environment, true Destination Leaders must be focused on the long-range health, viability and development of both the Community and the Organization that they serve. In Destination Leadership for Boards, you’ll gain valuable insights into the special challenges confronting Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and how Boards can play a pivotal role. From Board design to policy development, Destination Leadership is a must-read primer for DMO Board members.
In Destination Leadership for Boards you’ll learn:
• Ways to increase organizational visibility and influence
• How to attract the best and brightest to your Board
• The difference between Board work and Committee work
• The roles of Board vs. Professional Staff
• The correct way to respond in times of crisis
• Why adopting a set of Board Ethics Policy is crucial...and more
WHAT IS Destination Leadership?
CLICK HERE to read an excerpt from Destination Leadership for Boards
MORE RESOURCES for Destination Leaders
READERS TALK ABOUT Destination Leadership for Boards
DESTINATION LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS